Stylish Simplicity

As much as I like seeing lots of color and pattern on the runways (see posts here and here) and am inspired by pattern for projects, I feel most comfortable wearing blacks and neutrals. Black is pretty much my daily staple. Do you have a color in your closet that you just wear the heck out of? I sometimes want to sport hot pink or a fun floral number but it usually doesn't come off quite right on me. Club Monaco's look book spoke to me, all these looks that have me swooning.

Also according to this site they are going e-commerce on March 26. Cool.

(All photos from Fashion Gone Rogue)

6 comments:

Ann said...

I heart this look too...
So fashionably chic.

Emily said...

I totally wear blue, brown and pink to death. Being a blonde though I like to think they're my colours. I'd love to wear more black, I love the top right image. x

bytifani said...

thanks a lot so nice
http://www.number1music.net

julie digs design said...

love the whole lookbook! I just pins these outfits so I have some inspiration for work wear. Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Cute outfits!

Susan Hazel. said...

So true. I love the whole idea of neons and florals and crazy patterns. But most days, you'll find me in black, navy, neutrals and stripes. Sometimes simple and classic is best.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!